Looking for the Best WordPress SEO plugin for your blog? in this article we will present some of the best WordPress SEO plugins for your WordPress website.
That will help you to improve your website SEO ranking and get more visitors. SEO is one of the most ranking factors to get traffic from search engines.
If your website is well SEO optimized then you can get easily rank on the search engine page and a higher amount of visitors to your website.
If your site is in the blogger, then there have no option for an SEO plugin like WordPress. but if your site in WordPress then there has the best option to make your blog SEO optimize by using this WordPress SEO plugin.
So let’s see, some of the best WordPress SEO plugins 2022, that you can use to improve your website SEO and fast rank in search engine
1. All In One SEO
All In One SEO is another WordPress SEO plugin, that you can install this plugin by going to the plugin section on the WordPress dashboard.
This is an alternative to the Yoast SEO plugin. you will get all the same features in it as the Yoast SEO plugin.
All in one SEO plugin also comes with XML sitemaps, Rich snippet schema markup, SEO health check, and other useful features to improve your search engine visibility.
2. Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin
Yoast is one of the Best WordPress SEO plugins. which you can use to improve your website SEO. this a free WordPress SEO plugin. but there have some limitations to their free version.
If you want to get full features and explore advanced SEO, then you have to buy their premium plan.
It easy to set up. just a one-time setup and It does automatically optimize everything as per SEO instruction. using this plugin you can easily set up many SEO setting for your website, such as
- You can add Meta descriptions to your website homepage.
- Create a featured snippet of any post.
- You can add SEO title and description to all posts and pages.
- It automatically generates a website XML sitemap
- You can add Meta descriptions for Social Sharing.
- Edit your Robot.Txt and .htaccess file.
3. SEO SQUIRRLY
SEO Squirrly is best for those people who aren’t experts in SEO. which in assuring that your content is well optimized for both search engines and readers.
Squirrly SEO helps you to write SEO-friendly and Human-friendly content and also improve your google ranking by providing great content to your readers.
It has also been recommended by Brian Dean, Neil Patel, and also over 100 content marketing experts.
- Check Readability and optimization of your content human-friendly.
- Sets canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
- User Roles and Permissions.
- Keyword research tool.
- Real-time SEO tips and Live Assistant – You can optimize a page for multiple keywords.
- Squirrly analyzes your competition to see how you can outrank it.
4. Rank Math
Rank Math is a fast-growing popular WordPress SEO plugin, that helps you to optimized your website for search engines and social media.
It comes with a setup wizard and during the setup, it allows you to import data from other SEO plugins.
You will get SEO features that you need to optimize your website on a search engine. such as
- The user interface is very clean and easy to understand.
- Integrated on Google Schema Rich Snippets.
- More Website Verification Options.
- Social Media Optimization.
- Automated Image SEO.
- Auto Canonical URLs.
- Google Keyword Ranking.
- Robots.txt Editor.
- .htaccess Editor.
- It comes with a 404 monitoring
- Breadcrumbs are also features of this plugin.
- Bundled with Open Graph and Twitter Card support
- It automatically generates XML Sitemap and
- Rank Math also pings search engines automatically once you make any changes to your posts.
SEOPress is another powerful WordPress SEO plugin. It covers all the matters related to SEO on your site.
it has included many features which are open graph support for sharing your content on social networks.
It easily manages all of your website titles and meta descriptions for any posts and pages.
Generate XML and HTML sitemaps, image content, redirects, and more. it also provides content analysis that helps to write SEO-optimized posts.
In The premium version is also included many advanced features and function like
- It optimized the Breadcrumbs for SEO.
- Generate Google News XML sitemaps.
- Google structured data type – local business, product, event, article, review, recipe etc.
- Local business SEO.
- SEOpress showing Google Analytics stats in your WordPress dashboard.
- Provide broken links checker
- SEO optimization for woo-commerce
- Redirections and 404 monitoring and many more.
Redirection plugin is the best WordPress SEO plugin that helps you to fix 404 errors on your website.
A broken link can be the affect your website ranking and make a bad experience for your user.
Then if you find any broken links in your website or blog, then you need to immediately fix them.
- You can set redirection temporary or permanently.
- Track 404 errors on your website.
- If you change or modify the post URL, it automatically redirects to the live URL.
7. WP Rocket
Site speed is the major factor for ranking. so we need to monitor our website load speed from time to time.
Wp rocket is the most popular WordPress plugin that you can use to improve your website performance.
Wp rocket is the WordPress cache plugin that has a user-friendly interface.
You can easily boost your website loading speed and ranking by using a wp rocket. for which you can get a lot of visitors to your website.
Click Here to Read
- How to Get Traffic on Website
- How to Create Backlinks for my website
- Increase Website Speed WordPress Plugin
8. Broken Link Checker
This WordPress plugin helps you to find the broken link on your website and fix them easily. which helps to increase the website ranking and user experience.
This plugin notifies you via dashboard or email when finding any broken link on your site.
You can also set the Nofollow attribute for broken links by using this plugin
9. Schema Pro
Schema Pro allows you to add rich snippets which make you a different in search engine.
Rich Snippets allow you to make your website stand out in search results by showing star rankings, images, videos, reviews, and many other important details.
Schema highlights your content in the search engine that will grab the user’s attention, which helps to increase your website click or improve CTR.
Google also recommends the schema, and it helps search engines to read your website.
If you have a blog or website then you need to use Schema. the scheme is not an SEO factor but it helps to rank your website and improve website traffic.
The use of smartphone and user increase day by day. Nowadays most the people use internet through mobile for which 90% of the user comes website from mobile. then your blog should be mobile responsive and optimize. you can use the WordPress AMP plugin to optimize your blog on mobile. amp means mobile accelerated pages, which helps to improve your mobile webpages.
We hope this post helps you to find the best SEO plugin for your WordPress website.
You can choose one of them as per your website requirement. install these plugins from the WordPress plugin section and set up all the required settings.
with the help of these plugins, make your website SEO optimized and ranked on SERP. if you learn from this blog so don’t forget to share this with your friends.